Join the NLG and Vision Change Win for this community learning session on your rights during COVID-19!
Wednesday, June 17, 6pm ET / 3pm PT
- Confused about what your rights are regarding “stay at home” orders and “curfews”?
- Wondering what national guard and military deployment means for us?
- Know someone who was arrested due to COVID-19 violations?
- Want to share strategies for protesting anti-Black racism despite violent police repression and a pandemic?
- Need help supporting a loved one in immigration detention or prison?
The COVID-19 pandemic is threatening so many oppressed communities. Yet it’s also become a new way to further criminalize Black people and stifle dissent. We believe that our communities can increase public health without criminalization. Join us as we discuss your rights, how to organize against COVID criminalization, and how to support our loved ones.