Below are the course materials for programming that will receive CLE credit, divided into three volumes and organized chronologically according to the 5-day schedule. Click on each volume to view/download the PDF.
NOTE: Materials for the full-day CLEs on Wednesday (Fighting Back in Removal Proceedings and in the Federal Courts by the National Immigration Project of the NLG) and Thursday (Practical Solutions for Persistent Problems by the National Police Accountability Project of the NLG) are not included in these volumes and will be distributed to registered attendees by NIPNLG and NPAP on-site.
Due to their size, hard copies of these materials will NOT be provided at the convention. Please download them to your device and/or print them to have with you. Thanks!
International Committee CLE: Protecting Our Future – Defend Voting Rights and Mitigate Climate Change
Friday, November 2: Major Panels I
- From Dirty Wars to War on Immigrants, Black Bodies: Sanctuary in Past & Now
- Disaster Capitalism, Colonialism, & Climate Change: Societies After Disaster
Saturday, November 3: Workshops II
- Movement Lawyering In Action
Saturday, November 3: Major Panels I
- The Law as a Tool Towards Liberation in the Trump Era
Sunday, November 4:Workshops IV
- Human Rights of Children, Parents, and Families
- Civil Rights for Deported Migrants