- Diversity, Democracy and White Racial Identity: Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, by Osamudia R. James
- The Legal Services NYC Strike: Neoliberalism, Austerity and Resistance, by Tyler Kasperek Somes
- The International Criminal Court and Lubanga: The Feminist Critique and Jus Cogens, by Eric Allen Engle
- Work Like A Dog: Expanding Animal Cruelty Statutes to Gain Human Rights for Migrant Farmworkers in the U.S., by Margaret Shikibu
All Resources & Publications
Please complete the form and email it to Hiedi Simon at: email@example.com
A form must be filled out for each person requesting to volunteer in lieu of paying the student registration fee. IMPORTANT: Volunteers MUST also register for the convention by filling out the convention registration form and writing “volunteer” on the payment page. (These lists will be cross-referenced.)
One form per volunteer. No group forms. Thank you!
The Maryland and D.C. Chapters of the NLG, along with the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) and Defending Dissent Foundation (DDF) submitted this letter to the Conference Committee for the Budget of the Maryland General Assembly, expressing concern over the proposed Amendment 923228/1 of Budget Bill SB 170.
The NLG Task Force on the Americas authored this letter to US Ambassador to Honduras, Lisa Kubiske, in response to the murders of two human rights activists, attorney José Nicolás Bernárdez and Judge Lenin Castañeda, on March 14, 2014. As the letter states:
- The Guild Ramps Up Organizing Efforts as #NoKXL Movement Grows
- Losing Chokwe Lumumba
- NLG Delegation to El Salvador Finds Elections Free and Fair
- NLG to Senate: Rejection of DOJ Nominee Adegbile Threatens Justice System
- ARAC Challenges Utah’s “Ag-Gag” Laws in Federal Court