Law for the People Convention
- NLG publishes complete Radical Law Student Manual
- Guildies gear up for annual Law for the People Convention in Oakland, CA
- New column, "Beyond Bars": Voices from NLG Jailhouse Lawyers
- People's Tribunals Deliver Justice for Victims of Human Rights Violations
- Chicago Activists Obtain Reparations for Chicago Police Torture Survivors
- NLG Legal Observers Monitor Toledo Nazi Counter-Protest
- NLG Goes to Cuba
- NLG-NYC Parole Prep Project Sees Sucessful Results
- Remembering Detroit Newspaper Strike 20 Years Later
At the April 2015 National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting, the NEC appointed a subcommittee to develop food justice guidelines for the national Law for the People Convention to address food justice issues intersectionally. The subcommittee created the guidelines below and were approved by the Guild's Executive Council (EC).
Join Guild members and allies from across the country (and the world!) for 5 days of timely panels, workshops, entertainment, and camaraderie in Oakland, CA. More details coming soon!