We are growing in the Tacoma and Olympia areas! As such, we are hosting a free CLE (credit details forthcoming) in downtown Tacoma, immediately followed by a recruitment social/mixer at a nearby bar. We will also discuss opportunities and training for legal observers.
Come join us to learn (or to hone) skills related to the legal representation of activists, and then stay to meet new and existing members of our growing Seattle Chapter of the NLG!
** This event is also open to non-member attorneys, law students, paralegals, and other legal professionals! **
- CLE course topic? “When activists get arrested, then what?”
- When? September 25, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (The recruitment social will immediately follow the CLE and will likely end around 9:00 p.m., but please stop by for as long as you can!)
- Where is the CLE? Dept. of Assigned Counsel, 949 Market Street, Tacoma, WA 98402
- Conference Room location? We will have signs posted to help guide you to the right room.
- Where is the recruitment social after the CLE ends? The Forum Bar and Restaurant, 815 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402 (3-minute drive or 6-minute walk from the CLE site downtown)
Please reach out if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you,
NLG Seattle Board