April 21, 2015: Letter from NLG to Indonesian President Joko Widodo against the death sentence of Mary Jane Veloso.
All Resources & Publications
A look back at the Guild's first 50 years.
- #BlackLivesMatter: NLG stands in solidarity with movement against racist police violence (p. 8-12)
- St. Louis NLG files lawsuit to oust Ferguson prosecutor (p. 9)
- NLG-Mass. galvanizes legal community for state-wide #BlackLivesMatter day of action (p. 11)
- The Guild supports Walmart employees’ fight for a living wage (p. 5)
- National Office launches first-of-its-kind Radical Law Student Manual (p. 14)
- Meet the 2015 NLG Haywood Burns Fellows (p. 15)