"Michigan's Invisible People" by Brendan Beery & Daniel Ray | "Gay Marriage is a Fundamental" Right by Nathan Goetting | "Know Your Rights Manual for the Transgender Community" by National Lawyers Guild San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, et al. | " 'Baton Bullying': Understanding Multi-Aggressor Rotation in Anti-Harassment Cases" by Kris Franklin | "A Supreme Court Ruling That's About Way More Than Preemption" by Nancy D. Polikoff
All Resources & Publications
Passed at the NLG National Convention on 10/27/13.
- NLGSF: 1; OPD: 0; A Victory for Occupy Oakland;
- New Animal Rights Committee Has Ambitious Agenda
- Debt-Free Higher Education Moves Forward in Oregon
- NYPD’s Suspicionless Stop and Frisks Held Unconstitutional
- DOE Dismisses Complaints Surrounding Palestine Rights Activism
- NLG Opposes Military Action in Syria
- NLG Delegation to Venezuela for the April 14, 2013 Special Election
- NLG Joins Diverse Coalition in EFF Lawsuit Against NSA Spying
- Disaster Capitalism After Sandy Forgets the City’s Poorest
See the petition that accompanies the press release: "NLG Files Petition Against U.S. for Human Rights Violations in Vieques."