Efrén Rivera Ramos: Presentation for the panel, "U.S. Colonialism in Puerto Rico and Resistance Thereto" during the National Lawyers Guild Convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico, October 26, 2013.
All Resources & Publications
Submitted at the NLG Annual Law for the People Convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on October 24, 2013 by the National Executive Committee of the National Lawyers Guild.
"Michigan's Invisible People" by Brendan Beery & Daniel Ray | "Gay Marriage is a Fundamental" Right by Nathan Goetting | "Know Your Rights Manual for the Transgender Community" by National Lawyers Guild San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, et al. | " 'Baton Bullying': Understanding Multi-Aggressor Rotation in Anti-Harassment Cases" by Kris Franklin | "A Supreme Court Ruling That's About Way More Than Preemption" by Nancy D. Polikoff
Passed at the NLG National Convention on 10/27/13.
- NLGSF: 1; OPD: 0; A Victory for Occupy Oakland;
- New Animal Rights Committee Has Ambitious Agenda
- Debt-Free Higher Education Moves Forward in Oregon
- NYPD’s Suspicionless Stop and Frisks Held Unconstitutional
- DOE Dismisses Complaints Surrounding Palestine Rights Activism
- NLG Opposes Military Action in Syria
- NLG Delegation to Venezuela for the April 14, 2013 Special Election
- NLG Joins Diverse Coalition in EFF Lawsuit Against NSA Spying
- Disaster Capitalism After Sandy Forgets the City’s Poorest