Members, register below for the 2021 #Law4thePeople Convention (or join the Guild or renew your membership to receive the discounted member rates)! Non-members, please register here.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is also included with sponsorships. If you would like to become a sponsor, register here.
An Important Message About Sliding Scale Registration Fees
The NLG Convention is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Paying at the level you can afford greatly helps us cover our costs, and enables us to provide the most accessible experience possible while still extending registration fee reductions to those who need them.
If you cannot afford to pay the suggested amounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fee waiver or reduction.
All registration levels include access to all events and recordings, except to the National Police Accountability Project CLE and the National Immigration Project CLE, which have separate registration. The registration levels are:
- Subsidized ($25): This is the law student rate and anyone else who cannot afford to pay at a higher level. *If you need to pay a lower amount, email email@example.com.
- Regular #1 ($100): This rate is for those whose income level is under $70K. *This is roughly what it costs per attendee to produce the event. If you or your workplace can afford to pay this amount, please do so.
- Regular #2 ($150): This rate is for those whose income level is above $70K. *If you or your workplace can afford to pay this amount, please do so.
- Solidarity ($250): This rate will not only pay for you, but will also help us cover the cost of attendees who are paying at the subsidized rate or lower. Thank you for helping us greatly expand access!
- Sustenance ($300): Attendees who pay this rate will not only be helping to subsidize those attendees who cannot afford to pay, but will also help ensure the future of the Guild so we can continue holding conventions for all in the years to come (especially in times of unforeseen circumstances).
Some wonderful sliding scale resources when considering your payment level, both now and for the future:
The Sliding Scale: A Tool of Economic Justice
Sliding Scale Fee Guidance