NLG Merchandise: The NLG proudly supports union suppliers and printers, even though it costs more for us to do so. All NLG merchandise is union made and union printed, with a union bug included on each and every item!
- "Guildy As Charged" T-Shirts: Say it loud, say it proud! Short sleeve,100% combed ring spun cotton for a softer feel. (Note: These are not pre-shrunk. See size chart for exact measurements.)*NOW 50% OFF! Limited quantities of SM, 2XL, and 3XL only.*
- NLG Logo Tote Bags: Bigger, better, stronger! 10 oz natural canvas that measures 18"x14"x 6" with 12" drop double handles.
- 1" Buttons (3-Pack): Three 1" diameter pinback style buttons featuring the NLG logo.
- 3" Stickers (3-Pack): Three 3" diameter vinyl stickers featuring the NLG logo (pictured above, left).
- Gift Memberships: Whether it's in celebration of a birthday or law school acceptance or graduation, NLG Gift Memberships are a great way to introduce friends and family to movement law! Gift memberships include a year's worth of membership in the Guild and a personalized electronic gift card with a message of your choice. Learn more and purchase gift memberships at nlg.org/giftmemberships.
Know Your Rights Booklets: These pocket-sized know-your-rights booklets are designed to be a practical resource for people dealing with law enforcement. The 16-page primer advises people of their rights when confronted by FBI agents or the Department of Homeland Security. It also includes information for noncitizens and minors.
These booklets in English, Spanish, Arabic, Urdu, Bengali, Farsi, and COVID-19 specific versions are available for free download at nlg.org/know-your-rights. Printed copies in English, Spanish, and Arabic can be purchased below. Your contribution goes toward the actual cost of printing the booklets. Consider making an additional donation to help cover shipping and handling costs, and to offset the costs of sending materials to those who cannot afford them. If you need a fee waiver or sliding scale, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.