Volume 63, Number 3 includes the following articles:
- "Speech upon Assuming the Presidency of the National Lawyers Guild" by Marjorie Cohn
- "A Perfect Peace Too Horrible to Contemplate: Justice Holmes and the Perpetual Conviction of Eugene Victor Debs" by Nathan Goetting
- "The ‘Indian Question’ in Latin America: An Overview of the Legal and Social Position of Indigenous Peoples" by Justin Dargin
- "Defending Against a Two-Front Attack: Homeless Persons’ Use of the Necessity Defense to Combat Nature and the Law" by Tony Naro
- "Activism and the Law: Using the Law in Mass Movements" by Mercedes Castillo
- "Amicus Brief in Support of Respondents in Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle School District No. 1, et al." by David Gespass & Zachary Wolfe
- "Cy Gius, ¡Presente!"