- Gearing Up for the 2016 #Law4thePeople Convention
- NLG Mobilizes Delegation to Honduras to Investigate the Murder of Berta Cáceres
- Crisis in Venezuela: A Role for the Guild?
- Child Soldiers in the U.S.A.
- Sneak Peek: #Law4thePeople Convention 2016
- Buffalo NLG Supports Demonstrators against Trump, Jail Conditions
Students Revive SULC NLG Chapter, Finalist for Best Student Org. Award by HBCU
Law for the People Convention
Check out all that's in store for the 2016 #Law4thePeople Convention in this brochure! Includes info on programming, housing, honorees, special events, a tentative schedule, and much more!
The NLG Foundation has offered a matching grant of up to $1,500 for all donations made this month. Support the TUPOCC travel stipend to help fund self-identified POC to the NLG #Law4thePeople Convention today and DOUBLE your gift's impact! www.bit.ly/TUPOCCstipends
- Transformational Movements: The National Lawyers Guild and Radical Legal Service by Jules Lobel
- Speaking of the Review: Speech at the NLG Convention at Oakland, October 25, 2015 by Deborah Willis
- The Color of Pain: Blacks and the U.S. Health Care System—Can the Affordable Care Act Help to Heal a History of Injustice? Part I by Jennifer M. Smith
- NLG publishes complete Radical Law Student Manual
- Guildies gear up for annual Law for the People Convention in Oakland, CA
- New column, "Beyond Bars": Voices from NLG Jailhouse Lawyers
- People's Tribunals Deliver Justice for Victims of Human Rights Violations
- Chicago Activists Obtain Reparations for Chicago Police Torture Survivors
- NLG Legal Observers Monitor Toledo Nazi Counter-Protest
- NLG Goes to Cuba
- NLG-NYC Parole Prep Project Sees Sucessful Results
- Remembering Detroit Newspaper Strike 20 Years Later