All Resources & Publications
- #BlackLivesMatter: NLG stands in solidarity with movement against racist police violence (p. 8-12)
- St. Louis NLG files lawsuit to oust Ferguson prosecutor (p. 9)
- NLG-Mass. galvanizes legal community for state-wide #BlackLivesMatter day of action (p. 11)
- The Guild supports Walmart employees’ fight for a living wage (p. 5)
- National Office launches first-of-its-kind Radical Law Student Manual (p. 14)
- Meet the 2015 NLG Haywood Burns Fellows (p. 15)
On February 10, 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks, a wihte man and self-described "anti-theist" shot and killed Razan Abu-Salha (19), Yusor Abu-Salha (21), and Deah Barakat (23) in their home at point-blank range. On Feburary 13, the NLG joined 149 civil rights and faith organizations in calling for the initiation of a federal hate crime investigation in a letter initiated by Muslim Advocates to Attorney General Eric Holder.