On October 7, 2012, over 80 percent of the Venezuelan electorate turned out to re-elect Hugo Chávez Frias as President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
All Resources & Publications
A report analyzing the policing of demonstrations at the 2012 Republican and Democratic national conventions.
NLG Review Volume 69, Number 4 includes the following articles:
- The Future of Diversity by Erwin Chemerinsky
- I Beg Your Pardon: Maintaining the Absolute Ban on Torture Through the Presidential Pardon by Stacy Cammarano
- Social Justice in Turbulent Times: Critical Race Theory and Occupy Wall Street by Nick J. Sciullo
- Toward the Heart of Justice by Richael Faithful
- A review by Anne O'Berry of the book Rendition to Torture