- Gearing Up for the 2016 #Law4thePeople Convention
- NLG Mobilizes Delegation to Honduras to Investigate the Murder of Berta Cáceres
- Crisis in Venezuela: A Role for the Guild?
- Child Soldiers in the U.S.A.
- Sneak Peek: #Law4thePeople Convention 2016
- Buffalo NLG Supports Demonstrators against Trump, Jail Conditions
Students Revive SULC NLG Chapter, Finalist for Best Student Org. Award by HBCU
Resources & Publications
- Transformational Movements: The National Lawyers Guild and Radical Legal Service by Jules Lobel
- Speaking of the Review: Speech at the NLG Convention at Oakland, October 25, 2015 by Deborah Willis
- The Color of Pain: Blacks and the U.S. Health Care System—Can the Affordable Care Act Help to Heal a History of Injustice? Part I by Jennifer M. Smith
More Recent Resources & Publications
Check out all that's in store for the 2016 #Law4thePeople Convention in this brochure! Includes info on programming, housing, honorees, special events, a tentative schedule, and much more!
- NLG at Forefront of Civil Rights Struggles in Michigan
- NLG Attorneys Challenge Michigan's Emergency Manager Law
- The Flint River Lead Poisoning Catastrophe in Historical Perspective
- Flint Inmates Forced to Drink Lead-Contaminated Water
- Chicago Community Bond Fund: Harm Reduction in a Prison Nation
- NLG Goes to RebLaw 2016
- NLG Student Week Against Mass Incarceration Sparks Political Education and Inspiring Actions
- Meet the 2016 Haywood Burns Fellows
• “Deadly Force” Revisited: Transparency and Accountability for D.C. Police Use of Force by Karen Hopkins
• Could or Must? Apprendi’s Application to Indeterminate Sentencing Systems After Alleyne by David Loudon
• Book Review: Guantanamo Diary by Leila Sayed-Taha & Azadeh Shahshahani