2014 Law for the People Convention - Member Registration
YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE IN THE CONVENTION: COME TO CHICAGO AND REGISTER ON-SITE.
Or, if you'd like to support sponsorships to help build the Guild, check out the (partially) tax-deductible options which include dinner journal ads and benefits such as tickets to the Saturday Night Celebration and recognition for your commitment.
Join us for a stimulating and meaninful convention. Go to nlg.org/convention for details, including links to hotel reservations and alternative housing. A detailed schedule and local actions will be posted as available).
- hear keynote speaker Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis
- be part of the democratic process of running the NLG: vote for leaders and on resolutions
- share legal strategies with like-minded legal professionals
- take CLE's on various important issues of the day
- celebrate Guild success and honor Stan Willis
- participate in fascinating workshops, panel discussions and hot topics
- learn from NLG chapters across the country how to be effective in your own community
- take action in support of justice movement
Hotel group rate discounts through August, 12, 2014.
733 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60661
|Truth to Power||$ 1,500.00|
|Ticket to Saturday Celebration|
|1 Ticket to Saturday Celebration||$ 75.00|
|Student Ticket to Sat Celebration||$ 35.00|
|2 tickets to Saturday Celebration||$ 150.00|
|Sat Celebration Will pay at CONVENTION||$ 0.00|
|Guest at Reception||$ 0.00|
|Sat Celebration: 1 reg; 1 student||$ 110.00|
|Luncheon Ticket||$ 45.00|
|Luncheon Ticket--Guests||$ 0.00|
|2 Luncheon Tickets||$ 90.00|
|Luncheon Will pay at CONVENTION||$ 0.00|
|Donation to Subsidize Students|
|Donation for the Guild||$ 10.00|